7.19.2010

What do you like to do with....

"Evie, what do you like to do with??...." The following are answers that Evie gave when asked what she liked to do with each person in a random "after bath" conversation she and I were having:

Mommy: "paint!"

Daddy: "read books"

Grammy:  "read books"

Papa: "mix eggs"

O'ma: "eat dinner"

O'pa: "work on daddy's truck"

MaeMae: "get presents"

Paigie: "sleep together"

JoJo: "play checkers"

Barbie: "go to lunch"



She is also learning to make rhymes.  Yesterday I hear her singing "Jeans... beans... Grandma Deans..."  Thought you'd like that one Grandma Dean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rhyme! We are so due for a lunch date..Tay Tay too!

B

Anonymous said...

I Love your blogs and look every day for something new. Pictures of the kids are darling. I will be seeing you all on Sept 21 - 28 in Sac. Grandma Dean