11.28.2007

Cutie Pie ALERT!!!

Attention one, attention all....

The cutest baby to ever grace the planet (in my most humble opinion) has decided to....

SMILE!

What a ham she was for the camera!! I just wanted to capture her in her carseat with her little faux-fur coat on and when she saw the flash, the gummed it up!

Here are some of the pics I snapped. (bw are a repeat, just edited) Enjoy!
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how much older the smile makes her look! Still beautiful though!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is the cutest ever!!! She's SUCH an Odgers, huh??

mom

Anonymous said...

i love her...ten bucks says she is taking a big poop thats why she is smiling...just kidding..we all know she saves the poop for me!!!

Connie said...

I do believe that is the most adorable little smile that I have seen in a very long while. I love how when she is smiling her eyes are twinkling too!