11.17.2007

Evie is 2 months old!!

Happy 2 months Evie loo!!

To celebrate her 2 months of life we did our customary "month" picture. When compared to October's month picture the most noticable changes is that she seems to be fairer skinned and that her thighs are chubbier! Even though the sign is cut off on this one this is my fav because it looks like she's smiling!

She is growing and changing so much each and every day! This week I have noticed that she has begun to smile in response to my voice. When she smiles really big she closes her eyes, it's the cutest! Also she's begun to raise her head when you burp her to look at the person holding her, which I love!! She has also become much more vocal- when she's angry or frustrated everyone around her knows it! But she's quickly soothed and chills right out.

Since it's been so long since my last post I thought I would make this one pic-heavy :D






















6 comments:

Paige said...

I love Evie yes I do! I love Evie, how bout YOU! :) :) :) Happy 2 Month Evie Lou!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "swing" photo!!!.....does she EVER look like her Daddy in that one....oh yes she does!

I think Evie "loo/lou" is a keeper nickname (Kara, to this day, refers to Lindsay as "Lou" or, better yet "Louie"....based on the fact that we used to call her "Lindsay Lou" (or "loo", depending on the speller).

Thanks for the post, I have been checking faithfully!

Liz

The Sanders Family said...

I can't believe she's already two months old! Time just flies, doesn't it?

We call my Lily "Lou" sometimes too. *giggle*

Connie said...

Great update! Litte Evie~loo is the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

i just realized i didnt even hold her when i was over there the other day! that is depressing! maybe that is why she had that problem..it was out of anger! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I can't seem to get enough of Evie! Thanks Brooke for letting me (and my girls) hold her last night. Can I tell you how soothing it was to snuggle with her!

Rachael