AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
She started to choke on her phlem, which is nothing new with this cold. I'm patting her back, and then, she turns bright red and she's not breathing-- I can see her struggling to get air in and out and it's just not happening.
I didn't know what to do, it wasn't like she was choking on something, she was choking on her flippin' spit. I start screaming at Josh- "What do I do?! What do I do?!" as I flipped her over, desparately trying to remember what i learned in Baby CPR/First Aid years ago. He came over, and she started to breathe again.
She started to whimper and I was crying myself.
I hate this freakin' cold.
Needless to say, I have brushed up on the infant cpr/first aid stuff and hopefully will not feel so powerless if that happens again. Talk about a momma scare!
Whew... Anywhoo... here are some recent pics of my girl. They were all taken this weekend, she doesn't feel all that good right now.
Oh mom! You've got to tell the formula people about these bibs!
Chillin' on the couch

Big blues surrounded by pink!!

Chunky monkey! Look at the BELLY!
(Not feelin' well, hanging out in her robe and bunny slippers)
See those pink cheeks?

3 comments:
That is sooo scary!!! I will be praying for little Evie to get over this cold faster!
~Ashley
That's it..
I'm moving home!!
She is the CUTEST thing in the whole wide world! Do you remind her about me every day? Put on a mask of my face so she gets used to seeing me? I better not be a stranger to her!!! Luckly we have the same voice.
Oh I'm SO excited to come home! I just want to come today!!!
And the choking thing- AWEFUL! So sorry :(
Can you send me the big pictures of her in the towel on the couch? :) SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! and chubby!
She has a tummy just like her DADDY! I can not believe how big she is getting. I'm so sorry about the cold. Have you taken her to the doctor? I know there are some nasty things going around for little guys. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Love, Barb
Post a Comment