12.08.2008

Christmas by Joelle!

Is it Christmas??
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was quite irritated that I had put her bracelet on her! LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my mom and her,
Photobucket

All photos were taken by Joelle Smith- a wonderful photographer and friend who is local in Sacramento and specializes in maternity, newborns, children, families, engagement and lifestyle portraits. Please visit her blog at http://joellesphotojournal.blogspot.com/ or her site at www.capturedbyjoelle.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so precious! Her little dresses are so cute too!
Joelle did a wonderful job.

Barbie

Aubrey Miller said...

Those pictures are simply too perfect!

Katy said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the pix! What great memories!

~Kate

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. In the 6th picture down she looks just like Paige. Is it this Friday you go to the Dr?
Love, Grandma Dean

the sniders said...

oh my gosh, these are so cute. her personality totally comes out in these pics. love it!

Paige said...

LOVE these!!! Please email them in a larger size to me so I can have them as my background : )

Anonymous said...

Evie is so beautiful! I love her expressions. They're beautiful, Brooke.

♥ Kim & Lorelai said...

They came out so well!! Beautiful!

Jennifer Herring said...

What a cute little girl!