3.11.2009

A fun day at the park!

Evie is growing up so fast!! She is able to do so much by herself at the park now, which is nice because it's getting harder and harder for me to fit and cram into the playground equipment! She can climb up the steps by herself, go to the slide, sit down and scoot until she's flying down the slide by herself with Mommy to catch her at the bottom! She can also climb up on the benches and the other day when we went to the park, she wanted to sit on the big girl swings. I gave it a try, and she did GREAT!! So today, Daddy was with us, and I was able to snap some photos.

We are LOVING this warm weather and sunshine, what a nice treat! We are taking full advantage of it. Here are a few of my favorite shots from today :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And here's one of mama's growing belly....
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of her on the swing brought tears to my eyes -- she isn't a baby anymore, is she! I love the picture of her and Josh --she is so safe in his arms. Leighton will be born by Monday and that means you are next!!!!! Love you guys -- Jackie

Paige said...

Oh my goodness! When I left she couldn't climb stairs on her own and would stand at the bottom, look at you, and grunt "uppppppp!!!!!!" And we were so paranoid about her going down the slide! Ahh Brookie I can't believe how quickly she is growing! Looking forward to seeing her so developed :) And you look GREAT!!! I am sad I can't see your belly all the time!
Love you,
Me

the sniders said...

these pictures are great. she looks so much like josh (still)! i love the one of her in josh's arms. and you look great. love the hair. :D

Connie said...

Brooke, you are such a talented photographer! I love looking at your pictures. Those at the park are just precious! You look lovely too!!!

Brooke said...

Paige I was thinking of you when I posted this, she has changed so much!! She is so opinionated now, you are going to be surprised by her new-found spunk :-0

Anonymous said...

love all the pics and you look great!

Erica

Anonymous said...

Love the swing photos. Yes, great weather we are having. Enjoy!

B

Anonymous said...

so glad Josh was home, too!

loving the photos, and I can't imagine how hard it is for you to choose which ones to post...cuz I've a feeling you take a ton of great ones!

your "28 week" pic is amazing!

love,

me

Katy said...

Brooke

She is just too cute. I really can't wait to see the little man!!!

Love the pix on the swing in black and white where she isn't really looking.

Oh - you're looking beautiful as well!

~Kate