4.20.2009

Baby Showerin'

I was so blessed by my church family and my family and friends this weekend with a baby shower for Chet!!! We have such an amazing community of people surrounding us, supporting us, and loving us-- every time I have a "life change" (like marriage or a new baby) I am so blown away by the love and support we are shown.

Below are some pics from the shower-- a special thanks to Kelli Moore who brought her camera and shot pictures like a pro, getting every moment, so that I would be able to carry the memories through the years!! She edited them and had them to me on a CD the very next morning at church! What a friend!!!

So here are the pics--- all that's missing are my maid's of honor -- my sissy (in south africa) and my best friend (in beauty school). I missed them so very much but totally understood why they couldn't make it! Love you both so much!

Josh's grandma and mommy, me, and my mommy
Photobucket

All the preggos at the shower! (minus Christina and Rachel from the church preggos... I think that was all that was missing?)
Photobucket

My "baby boy" stork from the Driffles:
Photobucket

The punch, yummmy!
Photobucket

The beautiful decorations!
Photobucket

The spread:
Photobucket

The family:
Photobucket

The gift table:
Photobucket

Grandma Jo giving the devotional:
Photobucket

My big ol' belly:
Photobucket

A shot of the room:
Photobucket

Me opening gifts:
Photobucket

The cakes (yummmmmmmmmmmmmy! compliments of my wonderful mother in law!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! The pics are awesome and you look great. I'm so glad that you have so many wonderful people in your life. :-)

Katy said...

That shower looks amazing! Aren't little blue things fun. Enjoy it now as I struggle for find cute an fun for my bigger boys now. I miss the days of baby boy!!!!

The cakes are awesome looking and love the whole thing for you! Great pix too!!!

~Kate

Erica said...

oh my can she make me those cakes and ship em..They look so yummy! and wow there are alot of preggers at your church!

You look great!

Erica

Anonymous said...

yummmm,those cakes are beautiful!
Looks like a really awesome shower!
You look beautiful and your parents,inlaws and grandma,etc look so nice,too.

LizRice said...

Great photos....good job KelliM.

=)

Paige said...

LOVE IT!!!! I downloaded the pictures into my "Pictures of home while I'm in SA" album :) I love you sister!! Keep that baby boy in until I come home!! Love the switch to monkeys and baseballs and blue and brown stripes!