7.07.2009

I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, I don't even think I got this excited when I was a kid and was going?

I cannot wait to share this experience with my family- to see Disney through Evie's eyes (although, it may terrify her as she is not quite 2!) and be there as the 4 of us.

It's one of those moments-- one of those things that I knew, even as a young girl, that I would experience this with my children one day. And now that moment is here :)

I'm hoping to snap about a million photos- can't wait to edit/share them on the blog!


On a sorta side note, on the 4th of July we had Chet's newborn photo with our friend and photographer, Wendy Hithe. She sent me this photo as a preview, I cannot wait to get the rest of them!! We had such a good time with her and Evie was a total ham-- and Chet was awake a good portion of the time, so I'm hoping she got some really great shots!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I can see Evie in this picture of Chet. Have a great time in DisneyLand!

Enriched-Mom said...

What a great baby face. Such a cutie.

Laurie J. said...

This is in regards to the timeline on your site, not your recent post.

For the record, I don't think your son will like being referred to as a "booby baby."

For real.