9.15.2009

Chet is 4 months!!

4 months is a reality check for me. I no longer have a newborn. When you are preparing for baby the clothes go "newborn" and "0-3" and because of that, I always equate those first three months as the newborn stage. At 4 months you enter to that "little human" baby stage :) This is the stage where the baby is really interacting with the world and knows his mommy and daddy and sissy! Where the baby is smiling and "talking" and laughing in reaction to the things that you do.

One of my favorite things is the way that he looks at Evie, like she is just the most amazing entertainment that he could imagine! He is soooo not a fussy baby, and in part, I credit the entertainment and soothing of his big sis. She's constantly making sure he has a toy or that his toy is doing the appropriate thing (making noise, lighting up). She is always giving him kisses and loves! And occasionally, he gets bonked or wacked by her on accident, but such is the saga of the baby brother... I think that the good far outweighs the bonks :)

When he cries and I can't quite get to him (for whatever reason, for example: we are in the car or I'm changing Evie) his sissy yells "BAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYY". And he almost always quiets down, LOL. I don't know if it is because he is being soothed or scared to death.

Chet is an amazing little guy. Our lives would simply be incomplete without him! He's an amazing addition to our family, sent from heaven above just for us! He's so happy and loving and sweet.

Today, in honor of him being 4 months, I introduced him to apple sauce. The look on his face said it all... "blech! this is NOT mommy milk!". So, we'll try again later!

Happy 4 months, darling boy! We love you so!

Stats:
Height: (still need to measure!)
Weight: 17 lbs
Clothing Size: 9 months
Diapers: Size 2

Here are some "4 month" pics:

With his sissy:
Photobucket

All smiles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this one!

Photobucket
Oh I crack myself up...
Photobucket
Okay mom, here you go:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a sweet heart! And what sweet hearts!!!! They make the world a better place.

Anonymous said...

Brooke....those are so cute! Can't wait to get my copies!!!!! TeeHee

Love ya, Barbie