9.16.2009

Evelyn Paige is 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Two years ago I became a mommy. Two years ago I became HER mommy.

Photobucket

My beautiful baby girl. My amazing little daughter. My first of two of the greatest blessings to be received, straight from heaven above.



I wish I could tell you how much today means to me. I wish I could adequately express what these two years have been for me, how the journey of being a mommy to this little girl has changed me... How much I look forward to seeing her smile greet me in the morning and getting her sweet kiss goodnight each evening.

Photobucket

I wish I could tell you how much she's changed me. How much my heart belongs to her. How much I long for her to have the moon and the stars and anything else she may desire.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy birthday darling girl. My peanut, my baby love.... You'll always hold my heart. Thank you for the two greatest years of my life so far. Thank you for showing me what true, unconditional, serving love is.

Thank you, Jesus for entrusting us with this amazing spirit. We're doing our best, I hope it shows.

Photobucket

Photobucket









4 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

You've got me tearing up at work. How beautiful this post is...thanks for giving us a glimps of your deep love for your daughter, for your children. Happy Birthday Evie!
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

This just made me cry. Very well done Brookie! She is a real joy to all of us.

Happy Birthday Evie Lu!

Barbie

Ryan and Desyrae said...

That last picture is beautiful. What a perfect tribute to your growing love. So eloquent!

Anonymous said...

We need new pictures PLEASE!!!!