Our love, our life, our all...

3.08.2010

A girl and her "peez"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh hi mom...
Photobucket
Posted by Brooke at 10:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Laurie J. said...

I love her!

March 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

One of the wisest things I've ever read, from an online friend...

"Doctrine comes from God, the rest comes from man. Many will argue however that their traditions, preferences & other "fence rules" are from God & so mislabel them doctrine...

I think the confusion starts when people begin to rely more on the rules than on God. And there is plenty of that going around. More than we care to admit. I remember a few years back God telling me, "Far too often Christian homes train children to be good...rather than to be loved.

People have a desire to appease God rather than please Him. They want to stay on His good side more than they want Him to come inside. We can avoid the risks of intimacy by convincing ourselves that as long as we follow the rules, we're okay with God. The truth is Jesus said, "Follow ME," not "Follow the Law." Our little plan to avoid the risk of intimacy will one day blow up in our faces, for intimacy w/ us is exactly what He wants most.A truly strong Christian is one who is completely dependent on God's strength." (Becky Roe)

About This Blog

I'm Brooke! Currently, I'm a stay at home mommy to two little blessings who is trying to learn to live on a budget, cook for a family, and keep a household running "Proverbs 31" style! I have two kids, one amazing, spunky, fun-loving daughter, "Evie" and our happy, sweet energetic little-man, Chet.

I've been married to my high school sweetheart and love of my life, Josh, for six years. We've been together since we were 14 and 15 and have been so blessed by getting such an early start on our relationship! Josh is an amazing man- hardworking, loving, funny, compassionate,fun-loving and the life of the party! God definitely knew what he was doing when he matched us up!

Josh and I are Christians. We'll be the first to admit that we aren't perfect at it- not in anyway! But we're trying to live for Jesus. We believe in an active, living God who is a part of our daily lives. We depend on him. Our parenting is based upon the values and instructions given to us by the Lord- we strive to make him a part of every single thing that we do with our kids and in our marriage!
1+1+1=1
Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (32)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (75)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • What's the matter Ma? I *am* wearing my boots!
      • Well... it was mine...
      • I love these 2 photos together...
      • Resurrection Eggs
      • Cooking together before church
      • The Park
      • Who needs a water table?!
      • Yep.He hasn't been feeling well.Sleeping hard, but...
      • How I know he's sick...
      • 35 indicators you have 2 kids age 2 and under :)
      • Spring has sprung!
      • Tot School Returns :)
      • Look ma, one hand!
      • A girl and her "peez"
      • Bubba with a cold...
      • Standing!
      • swingin' & some shots for Mama
      • sleep, I don't need no stinkin sleep...
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (77)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (80)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (36)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.