10.25.2010

Ever have one of those days...

Where you plan this GREAT family activity....

And it ends with one of your kids wailing...

and you and your husband yelling at one another?


Bahaha... Welcome to the Odgers family + Finger painting Fall craft = Failure for all. (Except Evie, who had a marvelous time!)
It started out okay...

Even had some smiles...

Evie loved the paint!

then mommy dipped Chet-Chet's hand in...

He did NOT like the pain on his hands. He HATED it.
Can you see his crocodile tears?  Poor little tortured baby.


But we have a really great craft to show from it to remember this day for years to come! Josh is laminating it and we are going to put it on the wall every Autumn so we can remember this day.  Oh wait.  Nope.  We will put it up but I'll make up a new happier story to go along with our Godly autumn craft where we didn't end it in hellish mayhem. 

Thought I'd blog this post because the photos were just so truthful and I don't want to give anyone the impression that this family has it all together. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In ALL my years as a sunday school teacher I have learned that almost ALL boys hate to do crafts and they really dislike messy ones. Take heart he's all boy. He's even cute whwn he cry's. I love him, Oma

Erica said...

Chet reminds me of Caleb sooo much. That so would have been Caleb. And that would have been B and I as well. lol *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Mmmm her soft budding nipples let me give them a gentle suck!