10.23.2010

It's been quiet

on the blog... that's about the only thing in my life that IS quiet! Seems like the day is full, full, full of life and noise!

Evie is dropping her nap.  Chet is down to one nap.  Josh has been working the road.  My "me" time is shrinking considerably.   I've been on auto-pilot trying to keep life moving and functional and it's taken all of my steam.  I haven't quite been myself.  I'm feeling a little more "me" and finally got behind the camera and got the chance to edit some photos, so I thought I'd post :)


The process of adding photos to blogger is like a zillion times easier, so forgive the amount of them, I was so excited I just added them all :) 

He loves when she lets him "help"



Chet playing (torturing) Sadie.  He is putting a leaf on her back


He is now dancing and laughing that it stayed on her back





I'm choking!

And... photo shoot over.


I didn't mean to capture him falling, it just happened.  His feet aren't even on the ground!

Have I mentioned I LOVE him?

He's ALWAYS busy....


Did I mention he's busy?

5 comments:

Erica said...

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for putting them on the blog so I can see them. It makes it easier to live so far away from you all. They both are growing like weeds!!
Love u all so much. Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

I muts have a copy of the one of them together! So....cute!

B

Ryan and Desyrae said...

Such cuties! Love the pic of their shoes--priceless!

Anonymous said...

that picture of chet falling should just be titled "copying auntie paige" its a jumping picture!

love katie!