12.14.2010

What the whaaaa?

I haven't blogged since.... Halloween?  Are you kidding me?  I knew I was behind but it's December :-0 Yikes!

That's super behind.

I tend not to be overly inspired to blog when I haven't been photographing/editing... and I actually have been behind the camera and working, but I am using those photos for Christmas gifts :)

So, where to begin?

Yesterday my sister wrote me a note telling me to blog.  I was dying laughing when I received it, I was sitting at the computer, with yoga pants on, in just a bra, unbrushed, frizzy hair just out of the shower, holding my son who was trying to climb onto the desk/step on me/steal my pencil while I was writing down something.  I was thinking, "uh, this is why I NEVER blog!"  I can't get 2 minutes to myself, and if I do take them, I pay for them dearly! 

Anywho, enough whining sharing.... 


What's happened since I last blogged?
Chet was sick.  Evie was sick.  I was sick. (for the first time in a long time)  I think the only one who didn't get sick was the hubs... and he was working so we are thankful for his health.  The kids both got shots - Chet is now completely up to date on his vaccinations and Evie got a flu shot like a champ. 

My sister came home for Thanksgiving, Chet has grown and now can reach pretty much every surface in the house (EEK!), I did the checkbook 6 times, Evie performed in a Christmas performance at Community Bible Study (it's own post to follow), Chet drew with Sharpie on my bedspread, Evie got her ears pierced, Chet drew with Sharpie on a drawer, Chet learned to stack blocks, Evie has become more stubborn than ever, Chet is working on 4 teeth, I worked out like 3 times, and Josh worked.  I'm pretty sure if you threw in a couple of loads of laundry and a couple of toys in the toilet, that sums it up.


But I promise not to leave you hanging for so long next time :)  You'll get a daily weekly toilet update.  (today: sports bra 0, toilet/Chet 1).
 

Here's a few photos:






"monkey rides' (Evie's name for a piggy back) with Grammy and Papa



We do, have a top for our tree... but apparently I never had the camera out when it was on...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it!! Been wondering when Halloween was going to go away. Thanks for the updates. Luv u all. Grandma Dean

Ryan and Desyrae said...

Thank you for always reminding me I'm not alone, and for always putting a smile on my face! :)

Anonymous said...

You just make me giggle! Love you bunches!

Barbie

Jackie said...

I laughed so hard on this one. You need to talk to Jill about the sharpie. If I remember correctly Seth walked around the kitchen "drawing a line" including Jerry's coat that was hanging on a hook. But a warning: Seth's next step was scissors -- he cut the strings on her blinds. Keep scissors away from Chet! Love ya -- Jackie

Anonymous said...

she is such a hamm her costume llooks really good. nice legs