8.28.2007

If you only knew...


... how much your dad and I love you already! We are honored to be your parents.

I'm amazed by how early in this baby's life that I'm already beginning to understand the depth of a parent's love. I love this little baby so much and am so thankful for the time I've gotten to spend with her in my belly. What an incredible, god-given gift!

To intimately know my daughter and have the ability provide for her every need during the most sensitive time in her life... and to know that one day she'll be on the other side of this and their will be times that she is hurting and I will want to take care of her in the same way- *ouch*, that's some serious heart hurtin' for this momma-to-be. Thank you God for our beautiful little girl!

Less than 6 weeks left!! I bought orange juice the other day that expires after her due date- how's that for a sobering realization that this baby is a'comin!

Things to do before she arrives:


- 15 weeks worth of coursework for 3 classes (think I can do it? I gotta make it public for the accountability!)

- Finish up the nursery and put everything away

- Wash her newborn clothes

- Sleep in every Saturday until she arrives (Very high on my list of priorities)!

- Scrapbook the pregnancy! (anyone want to help- I'm an idiot in crafty things!)

- Start her baby book

4 comments:

The Kinsey Family said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers babe! Can't wait to meet baby E! :)

roscoepc1 said...

Hey chickie...if you want to pay for the supplies and ship them, I'd love to help!
Love the blog!
Love, your H@H friend, Laura

Steph said...

Love the blog..... Get in some sleeping in, and think of how jealous I am while you are dreaming!

steph-

Unknown said...

I wanna help! Let's make a date on some Sat (SOON) to scrap. I can map out some layouts for you, and you can scrap them. Or whatever. It will be fun! I can help you start a baby book to if you want. Myspace me and let me know if that sounds good@

Love ya
Leah