10.31.2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from the Odgers family!! We had quite a busy day. First, it was off to Apple Hill with Grandma Dean, Grandpa Larry, Grandma Dorie, Mom, Brooke and Evie. Then it was over to Dave and Mary Ellen's house, where Mary Ellen cooked up a wonderful dinner for both the Odgers and Jennings' clans.


Below is a photo montage of Evie's first Halloween. Hope you enjoy!!!!




In her Eyore outfit, headed up to Apple Hill!


Mommy weighed me on the "pumpkin scale"- I'm 11 lbs, 4 oz!!!! I've grown so much, when I left the hospital I was only 7 lbs, 1 oz!




Mommy and me with the pumpkins


Okay- I'm all ready to trick or treat! I'm in the hot dog costume that Katie bought for me when I was first born!
Here's my cousin Taylor and me. Taylor was a beautiful bride and very nice to me, see how she's grabbing my head?

Getting ready for our picture with Grandma Dean, Tay Tay wasn't happy mommy was leaving the picture!!





Our little hotdog and her great-grandmas and grandmas... this girl is NEVER put down- she is always in someone's arms!!

6 comments:

Mine,Yours,Ours said...

It looks like a wonderful day! SHe's getting so big :)

Anonymous said...

You are so good about updating your blog! So excited about our girls growing up together! What a couple of cuties!

Connie said...

I just loved your Halloween pictures Brooke! Your little hot dog is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

thanks, Brooke (the way I ranted on my voice message, last night, you'd of thought that I would be checking this WAY before now....but the day just got away from me -- I myself am on "Grandma duty", to one "ladybug", and her sister "cow"..ha!...these little critters have kept me jumping, today:0)

Liz

The Sanders Family said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Ericanaysha said...

So cute! Your whole family is full of beauties!