Months three to four have been my favorite!! She is developing her little personality and is coo'ing and laughing. I love it when she "talks" to me and tells me all about her day and her life! hee hee
She is about 16 lbs! She is more than double her birth weight!
I watch Taylor (Evie's cousin) on Mondays, so here are some photos I snapped of the two of them on our walk:
Her little face :D

Her little "flower head" towel after her bath! (thanks aunt cheryl!)







8 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm going to DIE of Evie's cuteness!!!! Great photos, hon! Please send via email! :-)
mom
Such a cute happy baby!
Oh my GOSH is she not the cutest thing in the entire WORLD?!? :) :) Yey! Happy 4 months Evie Lou!!
Only Evie could pull off a flower towel head so cutely.
Tonight, just as service was starting, I looked across the room, at you & Evie, and suddenly, REMEMBERED that I had not gotten on here to see Evie's 4 month (laying on the blanket) photo!!! How negligent of me!
I can't wait til she's 12, and INSISTS that you STOP making her lay on some tiny little blanket, on the floor, for some photo op!
Love you,
Liz
she is adorable!
Ha! I agree with Liz. I think you should seriously have pictures every year with that same blanket until she's like 30 and absolutely refuses it.
Odd mental picture: Evie at 30. Ha!
Dont cry. I didn't say that to make you cry. She'll still be living at home, don't worry.
and I agree with PAIGE, in that you shouldn't worry, she WILL be living at home when she's 30, and you & Josh are trying to pry her out w/a crowbar (or some tool that is used on car repair, but has two-fold purpose)!
me!
Post a Comment