1.09.2008

Sweet girl







Well, as I'm sure you can tell from the pictures Evie had begun to lose her hair! I covered up her hair though and exaimed her little face, and the result is that she will still be cute, hair or no hair! (Hee hee!)

This week there were lots of milestones. She was able to put her rattle to her mouth (on purpose) and also popped her own paci back into her mouth! Also, she had a little giggle last night which, of course, brought joy to my heart :D


I went back to work part time this past week. It's been harder than I expected, and I expected it to be hard! It makes it easier to know that she is with family- either my mom, Stacey or my mother in law. But, I wish that I could be with her full time and not have to leave her at all!!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to smooch on those sweet cheeks. She is getting so big! Love ya, Barbie

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hold her, play with her and tickle her to make her laugh. I so appreciate the blog so I can see her and keep up with her growth and etc. Love you all. Grandma Dean

Jennifer Herring said...

She's adorable with or without hair!

Connie said...

Brooke, those pictures are soooo good of little Evie. She is getting bigger, I can tell. :) I think your little angel would be cute even if she had a little green mohawk ..lol.

Blessings to you and your family.

The Sanders Family said...

Such sweet pictures of your little Evie. It's amazing how time flies, huh?