1.11.2008

We have....

LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!


My daughter's giggle debut was made tonight- her first of many laughs that she will express over her many years! I was so excited and shocked when she laughed!

I was "zorbitzing" (blowing with my lips pursed) her tummy and she was kind of amused. So I decided to try her shoulder, and she started giggling. I was so taken aback-- she isn't the loudest baby, I get smiles all the time but she's still figuring out how to speak out her coo's-- so a big giggle fest was a complete surprise!

So, of course, I had to keep doing it! I wanted to catch the moment on film for Josh (he's at work) but when I got up to get the camera the spell was lost :(

So, attempting to try new things to make her giggle I blew on her feet. She cried.

Her laugh is completely heartwarming... one of the best sounds I've ever heard (aside from her crying when she was first born!).

Thank you for sharing in my mommy moment.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm!!! Wish I could have heard that giggle!

mom

Ericanaysha said...

Awwww, hopefully she will do it again soon so you can catch it on video.

Anonymous said...

giggling today, riding a tricycle tomorrow!!??!

the days, they do fly by....so glad you are appreciating every moment, as they come!

Liz

Paige said...

YEY!!! Please get a video so I can see!!!! :) :) :) :) I miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear it too! It seems like ages since I have seen her.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

I want to hear it, too, IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I HAVE SEEN HER!!

Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

That happens all the time, you grab a camera to catch them and they stop doing it. I've learned to have a camera at arms length when we are just chillin'

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me.
Dionne (DCTW)