.png)
It's time for the "official" 6 months pictures on the bunny blanket :) I should've picked a larger blanket for my amazon child, it looked so small when she was a newborn and now it looks tiny! She's hanging off the sides!!
She's such a smiley girl-- seriously, so happy!!
oh, but she has her serious moments too...
Mom, I'm "this big"
Oh- toys!! (This is as far as she will roll- just to her sides)

Our first "month" pictures where she is sitting up! *tears*
did you think you could put a piece of paper near me??
hey- it moves....
ditch the paper!
She looks naked here, doesn't she?!


Oh- and PEES ARE FROM HELL! She hates pees and proceed to throw them up, poop them out, and then throw them up some more. It was so smelly and awful. We went through 3 outfits before I declared it a diaper day! It's hot and sunny here so I figued just a diaper was okay. That's why she's nudey patootey in the majority of these pics.
Her 6 Month Stats:
21 pounds (*gulp*-- Over 95 percentile!)
28ish inches (over 95th percentile)
No wonder she came 3 weeks early, she's like super human growth child.
She will be moving to 12 month clothes within the next month! She's pushing out of her 9 months stuff so fast!I couldn't find any 12 month pajamas when I was shopping the other day and then I realized they are in the next section--- 12 and 18 months were with the toddler stuff. Goodbye babyhood! And they have the sticky feet on them, like she's supposed to walk in them. I guess when you are that huge they figure you are walking, ha ha. But for some reason, they were all ugly and polyester?? What the heck? Now that you are 12 months you are supposed to want to wear itchy hot neon pajamas to bed? No thanks... I was like going to weep over the darling 0-3 sized stuff!
People (strangers) are always amazed when I say her age when we are out and about. And whenever I meet another baby that is her age I'm like "really?? they are so tiny?"
Alas, here are the blanket pics... Thinking of you while I post 'em, Lizzy!!
She's such a smiley girl-- seriously, so happy!!
oh, but she has her serious moments too...
Mom, I'm "this big"
Oh- toys!! (This is as far as she will roll- just to her sides)
Our first "month" pictures where she is sitting up! *tears*
did you think you could put a piece of paper near me??
hey- it moves....
ditch the paper!
She looks naked here, doesn't she?!

Oh- and PEES ARE FROM HELL! She hates pees and proceed to throw them up, poop them out, and then throw them up some more. It was so smelly and awful. We went through 3 outfits before I declared it a diaper day! It's hot and sunny here so I figued just a diaper was okay. That's why she's nudey patootey in the majority of these pics.
Whenever people ask me if I have a hobby, I'm at a loss for words. I'm like... well I like to read but I never do it... and I like to... watch The Biggest Loser? Is that a hobby? But-- I guess I just like taking pictures of my kid! I really want to get a rockin' camera - I figure with all the kids I want to have, I'll get my money's worth! Shoot- I've gotten my money's worth with this one with just one kid..
Last one... Here she is with her grammy:


6 comments:
Great pictures! She is one of the cutest kids ever! I would like to get a better camera, too, and maybe take a photography class, so let me know if you are interested!
love ya!
oh I'm there!! If you find a class I'd love to take it!!!
Awwwwww
Big babies are great! You just gotta love all that pinchable-ness. :-) I know, I know... not a word.
It's so amazing how fast they grow! Great pics.
I am thinking the only thing that could have improved on the "Evie and her Grammie" pic would be: if GRAMMIE had some bunny ears!!! But, unfortunately that cannot be, cuz Grammie would look WAY too much like a Playboy Bunny, yes?
thanks for the blanket photos --- please feel free to tell Evie that is was LIZ's fault, that she had to pose for these photos, for 17 years.....I will gladly shoulder the blame:-)
Post a Comment