3.06.2008

Ugh, I'm lame!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Life is just flying right by me!

Here are some recent pics I snapped.

Nothing much is new. She is trying to hold her own bottle and does a pretty good job, but sometimes gets too excited and yanks it out of her mouth and gets angry, like "where did it go????"

She has the sniffles (again!) but this time, you can tell, she is feeling a lot better, so the runny nose is much more tolerable!

She has taken to getting up for a 3 AM feeding again, so that's exciting.... NOT. I've begun to wonder if I will ever sleep a whole night through again.

But no matter what, she's still my best buddy and my favorite part about getting up every single day.

The pics:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl!! Sure wish I could be there to see her in person. I don't think I ever had a baby that slept all night. Had to have that bottle. Love You, Grandma Dean

Jennifer Herring said...

You will sleep through the night again - I promise! At least it's only ONE middle-of-the-night feeding, right? :-)

I know, I know - that doesn't mean it's fun...

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for Tay to sleep all night...I suppose that will happen as soon as we have another little one that needs that middle of the night feeding! :)
Love you all!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

I beginning to wonder if I was going to have to wait all the way til St. Patrick's Day (her 6 month b-day) to see a new post/photos!

thanks for sharing.....now, gear up, cuz March 17th is right around the corner (and make sure you are not all hungover, from celebrating your own birthday, when it comes time to take those photos)!

warning, to any family members/friends, who don't know me: that "hungover" business, is a joke:-)

LizRice

Ericanaysha said...

those photos are so cute!