6.19.2008

Yeah, I know, ANOTHER post...

what a week, lots of posting and pictures!! Hope you aren't overwhelmed...

First and formost,

The "bunny blanket pics"

(excuse the scratches on her tummy, she has sensitive to the touch skin like her mom)
Photobucket

Now, she's standing!!! What a girl!! And holding her sign!
Photobucket

Bath Tub Fun!

My big girl is now on the other side of her tub, not the "baby" side where you lie down. She can sit up ...
Photobucket

Photobucket

AND STAND! (This makes for much shorter baths as she figured this out her first bath and by the second, she went RIGHT to the edge and went to stand! Smart girl!)
Photobucket

No more pictures, Mama!
Photobucket

And after bath fun..

Let me get that blow dryer mama.. (yes, *blushing* I blow dry her hair!)
Photobucket

I don't need my diaper to go anywhere...
Photobucket

And the new hair 'do
Photobucket

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Bath time gets a little scary when they learn tricks, huh? I love the new do, she is so cute!

the sniders said...

so cute. she's almost too big for her blanket. and i love that her hair has a red tint to it. at least in these pictures.

Ericanaysha said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

awesome "blanket" photo....I cannot believe you can still get her to cooperate on that one:-)

she is TOO cute, and I love the "ponytail" atop her head...can't wait til there's enough for pigtails. how cute will that look?

Liz

Anonymous said...

I love her hair! Very cute. She's such an active one. I hope you can keep up! :)

Connie said...

Such a cute little nakey girl! :)

Love her new "do"!

♥ Kim & Lorelai said...

She is so cute and is getting so big! Look at her standing all by herself! Awwwwww!