10.09.2009

A glimpse into my life

This is an unstaged photo. This is my life...

Photobucket


Please notice:

I'm eating.

I'm eating my dinner on the couch. No one else is eating, because they've been fed.

Well, except Chet. He's eating too-- because I finally got to sit down.

Evie has no shirt. She'd already been through 2 that day and I figured it was easier than laundering one more shirt to just let her go nudie on top.

I'm eating a PANCAKE. Please note: It's dark outside.

And, why am I eating a pancake? Because Evie wanted cake for dinner and cried when I told her we didn't have any and refused all my other offers of food. So then I thought, "let them eat cake... we do have panCAKEs, what the heck..." I put some sprinkles in hers, and wala. Cake for dinner! Cause, I mean, really... what's the harm?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no words for this. This is hilarious, crazy, & fun! Ahh, two kids changes everything huh?

Lindsay Aja

Paige said...

OH MY GOSH! This is the funniest post you have ever done!!!!!!! Hilarious sister! And I'm sorry it's hilarious for your sake. Lol!

Anonymous said...

What a great laugh before bedtime! Thanks Brookie.

Barbie

Joelle said...

Haa... you're too funny! Thanks for the laugh! I can only imagine life with two kids... Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your "glam" life!

Laura said...

Honey...that's everyday for us! I think the only time we eat at the table is when we have company! lmbo! I didn't even notice Chet for a second, b/c I always eat with my plate on a pillow in my lap!!!

Ryan and Desyrae said...

PRICELESS! Thanks for the smile Brooke, you are just too fun!