We have officially started solids and he is LOVING them! I gave them a shot at 4 months old and he wasn't really into them- such a difference when I gave them to him last Friday! He gobbled them right down and looked at me like, "more Mama?". The next night I smashed up half a banana and gave him oatmeal, to which he looked at me AGAIN like, "more Mama?". What a kid! The biggest challenge in feeding him solids is trying to get him to take his hands out of his mouth while he eats!
His hair is FINALLY starting to grow back in. I think he's going to have brown hair, his eyebrows have darkend so much.
He's rolling (started Oct 7) from tummy to back. He hasn't quite figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy, he can get on his side and he will roll on his side over and over again, rotating his little self like a clockhand!
He's a sweet, sweet boy (you can TOTALLY see his sweet personality in the few pictures below) and we are so blessed by him!
Here's some 5 month pics:
(Again, with the hands!)

Happy Boy!!

I'm so sweet





He's very strong!

Modeling is tough work! I'm tired, Mama.
4 comments:
Oh he is so cute, love the dimple !!
Dionne Walters
Those pictures totally captured him. Precious! Precious! Precious!
Barb
Oh my gosh I just want to RUN HOME right now!!!! Ahhh I miss him!!! He is sooo adorable! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!!!!!! I can't believe how much he has developed since I've seen him last!
Wow - he is one smiley boy!! What a doll!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment