Happy 6 months darling boy! Tomorrow he is closer to one year old than he is to being a newborn. I can hardly believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was waddling around the neighborhood like a wild lady trying to get him to come out!
Ahhh the monkey is shrinking!!! Or that little boy is getting really big! :) Love love love the one of the ducky! And how cute is it that Evie wanted to get down there?? :) Yey! Love you sister! Can't WAIT to see you next!
You aren't going to be able to carry him much longer -- he is getting so big! Imagine how many changes will come in the next 6 months. Love you and your children to pieces!
4 comments:
Ahhh the monkey is shrinking!!! Or that little boy is getting really big! :) Love love love the one of the ducky! And how cute is it that Evie wanted to get down there?? :) Yey! Love you sister! Can't WAIT to see you next!
You aren't going to be able to carry him much longer -- he is getting so big! Imagine how many changes will come in the next 6 months. Love you and your children to pieces!
I could just smooch on him all day long. Evie too....if she would slow down long enough to catch a smooch.
Barbie
His little bath photo makes me melt! I cannot believe how fast time is flying! They are both growing so fast! Love you cousin!
Post a Comment