12.22.2009

Going to see Santa

We waited until "Ant-tee Paige-eee" (as Evie says it) was here until we went and saw Santa.

This year was so different than last year, where Evie was terrified and uninterested in seeing some old man in the mall. She was excited to go see him and tell him that she wanted a red bike for Christmas. She also wanted to tell HIM, "ho ho ho, merry christmas".

Here's us girls (and Chet) before we left:
Photobucket

This is Chet, waiting for Santa (and probably my new favorite picture of him!)
Photobucket

Going up to Santa:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Not knowing what to think...
Photobucket

Nervous fingers...
Photobucket

High five!
Photobucket

Our official pic (I just snapped it, didn't want to pay $30 for the crappy one they took)
Photobucket


And one last one of Chet, because it makes me smile
Photobucket

4 comments:

bmag10 said...

These are SO cute!! I love Chet's tie!!

Erica said...

Awww love them!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

barbie

Anonymous said...

Move away from the Santa... I would too, he has weird eye brows... Love the tie...O'ma