
I started going back to meetings exactly one month ago (November 2)
And as of today, exactly one month later... I'm down...
-8.4!
I hit my 5% mark today at the meeting and got to share what's working for me I'm so excited!!! -8.4 gone... (hopefully) FOREVER!!!
I'd like to lose some more this next month. I'm not sure how much more I'd like to lose overall as I'm in un-charted territory # wise.... I've never been this low, even when I was doing WW before. I think another 8 would be FABULOUS! And I have some flab I'd like to tone up.
And as of today, exactly one month later... I'm down...
-8.4!
I hit my 5% mark today at the meeting and got to share what's working for me I'm so excited!!! -8.4 gone... (hopefully) FOREVER!!!
I'd like to lose some more this next month. I'm not sure how much more I'd like to lose overall as I'm in un-charted territory # wise.... I've never been this low, even when I was doing WW before. I think another 8 would be FABULOUS! And I have some flab I'd like to tone up.
I'm so excited!! I'm well on my way of meeting my goals for my 25th birthday! (In March).
5 comments:
great job! that is so awesome! proud of you, friend!
And....you look marrrrvelous darling! Simple Marvelous!
Barbie
Great job! Don't get too low -- you need to have energy to chase those two little ones. Keep up the good work!
GOOD JOB SISTER!!!!!!!! I can't believe how you are so dedicated and I am so not. Lol! We definitely have different genes if you know what I mean.
I just have one request, can you please stop taking off those pounds and mailing them to me? I don't need a bigger butt.
:)
just now reading this, Brooke. CONGRATS!!! way to go ~ Tuesday 10:30 Orangevale location, Strenght Training, is calling your name =)
love,
Liz
Post a Comment