Tonight I am feeding Chet his oatmeal for dinner, and Evie (who already ate) is playing around us, climbing on the back his highchair... The usual.
She says something about "twenty" and I say, "Oh, Evie! Let's count to twenty" and she says...
"Uno.
Dos.
Tres.
Quatro.
Cinco.
Seis."
And then looks at me and goes, "next?"
I say (flabbergasted and in awe) "siete?"
And she continues...
"Ocho, nueve, diez!!!"
Ummmm, what in the ??? *I* never have spoken those words to her. Hello, Noggin preschool tv! Thanks, Dora the explorer! LOL!
And then this morning, I turned on the TV (I swear, we do not watch that much tv!) and the Tiger Woods press conference was on. The TV was on mute, so there is no way she heard anything, and she goes "Tiger! That guy a tiger". ??? I honestly never watch an adult program during the day- except for Judge Judy (hee hee- I'm an addict!) and we *never* watch commercials (thank you DVR), or golf, so where in the world did my daughter pick up that??
Lastly, today she was hanging out in the backyard while my mom was gardening and Evie climbed up on a little rock and exclaimed, "Amazing! Look everybody, I'm on top of a mountain! Amazing!"
Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into our world! :)
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry
3 comments:
You better have this child tested - - she might be a genius. One thing she is beautiful along with little Chettie. Grandma
Amazing....just like her mama! My little nail doer!!
teehee
very MUCH enjoyed....made me smile out loud! thanks for sharing your world =)
Post a Comment