I love the way you look at me...

I love the way you look at her...

I love your sense of humor

I love waking up to this face

I love that any time you see Sadie you burst into giggles and start panting after her...

I love that even though I was practically tackling you for the shot, you never fussed!
(look at those two new toothers about to pop through!)

I love your bed head

I love your curiosity and seeing you discover new things


I love your determination!

I love your blue eyes

I love having a son. I love experiencing motherhood with a whole new set of eyes, ears and hands! I love having you as a part of our family. I love the way you say "da da da da da". I would love it if you would add Mamamamama ;-)
I love you Bubba boy!

5 comments:
Beautiful post, Brooke! Chet is as adorable as ever!
awww, he is sooo adorable.
Such a sweet boy! He really has completed your little family (not to say there isn't room for more . . .). Can't wait to meet him.
Melts my heart. Love this post, truly a special little guy!
He so reminds me of another little Bubba a long time ago. Another great blog. Thanks for sharing.
B
Post a Comment