2.23.2010

How do I love thee? let me count thy ways... (part I)

Photobucket


I love that when we told you to "raise the roof" you reached up to try and touch it

Photobucket

I love the kick you get out of watching yourself in the reflection
Photobucket

I love how you love your bike helmet almost as much as you love your new bike
Photobucket

I love seeing you play your "games"
Photobucket

I love your cheese face and the fact that most of our candid at home pictures have you without any pants on!
Photobucket

I love how excited you were about having a "picnic" in the park
Photobucket

I love how you run everywhere-- but that shakey bridge freaks your right out and you walk ever so cautiously over it
Photobucket

I love your thinking face
Photobucket

I love your big gestures
Photobucket




I love your imagination
Photobucket

I love seeing you be a big sister, and how when I placed him in your lap you said, "come here, baby, I love you". I love that you call him baby.
Photobucket



I love how long and giant you are.
Photobucket

I love how your nighttime prayer encompasses everything we've done for the day. I love that you no longer want me to pray- that you can do it. All by yourself.

I love that you get "jokes" and we have our own, inside, jokes that make us giggle and giggle!

I love you my little Yoda.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day too. Am so thrilled when I see a new one. Thanks for all the new pictures and your comments along with them. Love you all. Gram Dean

Jackie said...

I love that you are such a good mommy and share with those of so far away so we have a small insight into your lives.

The household has improved one thing in your new generation. Paigie would have been without pants and a shirt. Love you!

Paige said...

This makes me laugh and cry.

I love her too!!!! So precious. Print out this blog for her baby book.

Paige said...

P.S. I read this a few times and still am laughing at the bike helmet comment. HILARIOUS!

And that moment when we told her to raise the roof. Precious!!!

Oh, and the fact that she is so big :)

Ok so I loved it all.

Anonymous said...

I about cried when I read this. I too remember when Paige would have been "nudie, nudie". thank-you for sharing such a sweet blog!

Barbie

Erica said...

Awwwwww