8.15.2010

Big Sister (35 months), Little Brother (15 months)

What happens when you tell an "almost" 3 year old to hug her brother.  Poor little brother!
He knows he's loved :)
Love this one!
Give me a smoochie!
Probably my favorite one ever of Evie smiling- SUCH a *true* smile!
What happens when you tell her to hug him and she's behind him! Poor brother!
Putting her arm around him :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics ~ I too love the "true" smiling one. what cuties! ~liz

Anonymous said...

great pics ~ I too love the "true" smiling one. what cuties! ~liz

Erica said...

Love them, I am sitting here giggling b/c C already does that stuff with E. I am really digging this age gap when I was terrified of it before.

Anonymous said...

Sweetest kids ever. :)
-vicki

Anonymous said...

Brooke....you did an amazing job capturing their personalities. Little Chet does well putting up with hugs and smooches!

Barbie

Enriched-Mom said...

I love browsing your blog and seeing your kiddos personalities through pictures.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Dean loves these pictures of these beautiful "babies." I know they are growing up but they are still my babies. They always seem to enjoy one another so much. AND just think, I will be seeing them in person the 21 of Sept.!! Love you all.