8.04.2010

Evie does "bamnastics" week 2....

I (unfortunately) do not have any photos to share, as my mom was out of town and wasn't able to "paparazi" Evie's second week of gymnastics.

The stark contrast between this week's lesson and last was hilarious.

Evie walks in, goes over to her teacher and says "Hi Miss Lindsay! I'm here for bamastics!".  Her teacher looked at me like, "Is this the same child?"

And off she went.

Not a snifle.  Not a single bit of hesitancy.  There she is, bouncing on the huge trampoline yelling "MOOOOOM!  Look at MEEEEEE!".  It was an absolute JOY to watch her out there!  This week she got to swing on a ring- she was supposed to swing from one mat to another.... except she didn't let go and swung back towards the tiny tot that was waiting behind her... I thought for sure she was going to knock her out.  She didn't (thank goodness!).

She still refused to take a picture with her teacher though.  Three year olds are weird like that.


I had to take Chet-Chet with us this time, and I hadn't anticipated how sad he would be that she was doing something without him :(  He said her name for the first time (that I have ever noticed, that is).   She had put her shoes in the cubby and ran into the gated off gym area.  He grabbed her shoes, went and looked for her and yelled "Eeee-Eeee!" Like, "sissy, you forgot your shoes... and me!"

All in all, I'd say it was a very successful 2nd week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my score card has a 10! O'ma

Erica said...

Glad to hear she did better!

Anonymous said...

I give her a 10 too!

Barbie