Happy Birthday Paigie!!
We love you so much!
18 years ago today I got the best gift that my parents ever gave me- a baby sister! At 4 and half years I was eager and excited to meet this baby that had been growing in my mommy's tummy. She was amazng! And with mom in the hospital, dad and I got to eat at Burger King for dinner!!! Yay for baby sisters!
We love you so much!
18 years ago today I got the best gift that my parents ever gave me- a baby sister! At 4 and half years I was eager and excited to meet this baby that had been growing in my mommy's tummy. She was amazng! And with mom in the hospital, dad and I got to eat at Burger King for dinner!!! Yay for baby sisters!
Cutie pie baby!!
She's overjoyed in this pic- can't you tell?My sister is beautiful, amazing, intelligent, awesome, kind, big-hearted, sensitive, a leader, a woman of God, a loyal friend and a WONDERFUL sister and auntie!

We've always been close... even when I wanted to boss her around and tell her what to do (umm... all the time?! In fact, I still want to boss her around!). I can't imagine my life without her- she's my best friend!
Yep... 18 years! Hard to believe that baby sister is so old! We've been through a lot of different fashions together...
big hair and pig tails, long shorts and keds...
Cutie glasses and big hair....
a beautiful senior in Maui...
This picture pretty much speaks for itself!
A wonderful auntie....
Happy birthday to a wonderful sister and an amazing friend! We love you so much!
3 comments:
Awww Brooke, what a wonderful tribute to your Sis. I have a younger Sister as well that is truly my best friend as well. Great Post!!
Thanks sister!!!
:) :) :) It took me like 2 minutes to figure out what was going on because I didn't read the headline. I was like.. wait that's not Evie.. that's ME! :) Can't WAIT to be home next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww. Happy B-day Paige!!!!!!
Post a Comment