10.28.2007

videos and pics







Sometimes a girl has just got to dance!! (Should I post a poll to see how many of you think she'll need therapy after this?? Yes, we are crazy!)

She's a fantastic baby. And, as her mom, I'm humble enough to admit that the whole schedule setting babywise didn't work for us. I guess maybe we needed a "bad" baby? I mean, when your baby naturally wakes every 4 hrs to eat, is super sleepy most of the time, and lets you sleep for 6 hrs straight- do you need a book? We are so blessed by our sleepy baby. But please know, I DID pray for this!! Hee hee!

Here's a bunch of pics I snapped on our lazy Sunday :D Enjoy!

My hair resembles daddy's fo-hawk!
I'm cute as a button!!!




Peek a boo!!






8 comments:

Mine,Yours,Ours said...

She's so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

That's just too funny! That look she was giving Josh was just precious...

Anonymous said...

possibly just a "wee bit" of therapy, but who could resist taping such antics....I mean, dancing, fishy faces, etc!!! well worth every dime that will be spent (on the therapy), I am sure!

what I really can't wait for is when you whip that footage out, at Evie's wedding reception...YES~!! won't she love you then!

me

Ericanaysha said...

She is soooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how she looks at you guys like she just can't BELIEVE you are in charge of her! :-) Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!
MOM

The Sanders Family said...

That video was great!

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

The video? Awesome. The pictures. Adorable. Your little one is VERY photogenic!

Love your blog... and I like the little hot dog outfit, too!

-Kelly in Kentucky

Anonymous said...

lovely lil p-ssy love to lick it clean baby tastes soooooooo good