
Not too much to write...
Evelyn is continuing to be the BEST BABY ever! We are trying a bit of a babywise type schedule. Now when you say "Babywise" people either want to shout with joy or shout with horror. So, my disclaimer. 1) it's our baby 2) we love our baby more than life itself 3) there are a lot of attachment parenting techniques that are also part of our parenting repitorie, we are using a combo that fits our baby. :D
Other than that... it's business as usual in our home. We wake up, eat, change diapers, snuggle, give baths, give kissies, and snuggle some more... pretty much the life I always dreamed of with my baby! Actually, better than I dreamed!
Oh, have I mentioned she is absolutely the best baby that ever lived!
And besides that, my husband is a great blessing!! He totally cleaned the house while I was out today for lunch! And why? Because he LOVES me and knows that nothing is better for me than coming home to a clean home!
Here are some pics for your enjoyment:
With her newest buddy, Ayden Harley Deome, born on Monday! Look at that hair!
Her one month photo, how stinkin' cute is she??
7 comments:
She is so precious!
Beautiful pictures!! How come I never heard those 3 little girls were going to have a little brother? I was surprised.
Grandma
What in the world is babywise and why would there be an uproar??
Cute pictures :)
Brooke, she is so cute!! Love the pics. :)
Grandma,
It's another baby deome! Harley's brother and his wife had a baby, that's why you never heard!
Love,
Brooke
I would fall in the shouters that "shout out for joy" category.....cuz I am a firm believer in the "whatever works for you" line of thinking....(and have seen "babywise" or versions there of, bring amazing results. Think: tripletts, sleeping through the night by 3 months)!!
Adorable photos, as always & thanks for sharing them!
LizRice!
any like the bottom pic but no nappy so I can see her c--t?
Post a Comment