9.25.2008

1st Year Photos :)

If you want to see all of the pictures we got back from our amazing photographer, Wendy Hithe .
Photographing a one year old is COMPLETELY different than photographing a newborn or a six month old! We had her pictures taken at 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months, and she just laid there and smiled and was perfectly content.

This photography session was a wee bit more challenging. She wanted to be with us at all times not sitting on a blanket looking serene and peaceful! :) And she was distracted by everything in the park- the puppies, the people, the cars....

But I am so happy with how the pictures turned out! Thanks again, Wendy! We love you so much and are sooooo blessed by your photography!


Here's a few of my faves :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this one! It makes me giggle!
Photobucket

And this IS my baby, pure and simple. My angel:
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are all AMAZING! I need to talk to her about a session! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up in the last picture. Thanks for sharing the great photos of our sweet Evie.

Barbie

Heidi said...

Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Hard to believe there won't be any more pictures on the "blanket". Thanks for sending them so we, far away, get tp see her.

Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the red flowers! But they are ALL wonderful. What keepsakes! Jackie