
Today!
Wow. 4 years.
I was thinking, "Four years ago, did I know I'd be here?" No, I did not, I couldn't have pictured it..... I couldn't have imagined having a home, a baby turning 1, and being even more in love with Josh than I was on our wedding day... I had hoped for these things, but the reality of them is pretty overwhelming.
Nothing too special planned as of right now. Josh has to work so we will probably plan something later in the month to do just the two of us.
Thanks to Barbie and Grandma for your notes :)
3 comments:
Thank's for loving our boy so much! love you guy's Oma
Congrats you two.. three. You make a beautiful and couple and a gorgeous little girl!
Enjoy you special day/week/month!
Monica, John & Baby G
Congrats!! You have a beautiful family. I love the new look of your blog! :-)
Post a Comment