9.05.2008

Videos

Grandma Dean, this one is especially for you! Your two great grandaughters playing together:

Evie "walking"- she's so nervous about falling, but she CAN do it!

Evie "talking" (sorry the video is so crappy, it was taken on our old Kodak which is made to take pics, not record video! We need a video camera!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute. Thanks for making my day.

Barbie

Paige said...

My the time I got to video #3 I was teared up. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss her! Thanks for posting these :) Makes me feel like I'm kinda there! I can't believe how quickly her speech has improved!!! So cute:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great grand daughter's pictures. I'm like Paige it makes me feel like I'm KIND OF there. All the pictures you have sent the past few days are great and I appreciate them. I do miss the music you had. Can it come back?


Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

How do I love her, let me count the ways!!!!
mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

Grandma, Paige told me to take the music off! She said then when she came to my page she had to turn it off before she could watch videos...

Do you like any songs in particular? I can make you a CD if you'd like and mail it to you.

Anonymous said...

I guess that is right - they would interfer with the videos - never thought about that. I don't remember the names of the songs so that is OK.

Grandma

the sniders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the sniders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Oh Brooke look at her go!! Walking and talking like a big girl!!! I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute.....no matter the quality, you will ALWAYS have those moments recorded. That's priceless.

During the talking video, I was waiting for her to be asked to say "Uncle Bob".

Can we have JUST an "Evie saying: Uncle Bob" video....her adoring fans (especially Auntie Paige) would love it!

hee-hee, har! sorry Paige, couldn't resist.

oxxoxo

Liz

Brooke said...

It's Auntie Bob, I think it has a nice ring, don't you?

I did, in fact, call Paige today and try to get Evie to say "bob" but Paige didn't pick up.

Anonymous said...

Tell me about the Uncle Bob thing.

Grandma

just me said...

oh my goodness, brooke. i can't believe how well she's talking! joey is so stubborn. all he says is mama and dadda and he's 16 mo. Of course he's got 3 older sibs who talk for him! LOL She's adorable. I just want to eat her up!