9.04.2008

photoshoot


On Saturday we had a photoshoot for Evie's 1st birthday with our favorite photographer and friend, Wendy Hithe



If you'd like to get a glimpse into our shoot, you can look here, she posted a couple of her favorites. We can't wait to see them all!



On a side note, last night Evie took about 8 steps all on her own, totally walking her way towards me. This was the first time she "walked" without me being near her, I was across the room cheering her on! She's still timid and afraid of falling, she could walk perfectly fine if she chose to do so! We are so proud of her, I got a video of it, I will post it tonight/tomorrow :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog. Can't wait to see all the pics of little Evie. You are certainly a blessed woman and so am I for having you in my life.

Luv, Barbie

Scott and Ashley said...

Your daughter is beautiful!
we miss you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Love you all!