1.29.2009

For Paige...

For those of you that don't know, my sister, Paige, is studying abroad this semester in South Africa. She just left mid-January and already I miss her like crazy!! Thankfully we've been able to communicate with her quite a bit via her blog, facebook, and Skype (technology is amazing!). Yesterday, she got the flu :( So in order to cheer her up, Evie and I made her videos in response the videos she had made for us. So if you want these videos to make a lick of sense, you'll have to go to her blog and watch her videos. I promise, it's worth the laugh if you have a few minutes to spare...

Paige's blog:
( http://www.paigetherage21.blogspot.com/ )



Video 1





Video 2




Video 3




Video 4


5 comments:

the sniders said...

these videos are hilarious. i was actually laughing out loud. i'm sure paige will appreciate you all making fun of her. i particularly liked laurie's impersonation of paige screaming. :D haha! thanks for the laugh!

Paige said...

Aww Brooke I LOVED THEM!!! Thank you SO much for posting them! Can't wait to watch them over and over! I can't believe how big she's gotten since I've left!!! Love the pigtails!!

:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

How funny.

Erica

Anonymous said...

Laurie should be doing stand up comedy in her "spare" time. That was so funny.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

hahahaha these are hilarious!