Today I had the priveledge of meeting my dear friend, Alicia's, daughter. Alyssa Wendie was born via c-section on Tuesday, January 20 @ 9:03. She was 8 lbs, 14 oz and 19 inches long. She is absolutely perfect and Alicia said it would be okay if I shared some pics on here! And I know that the only readers of my blog are all baby fans, so I thought you'd enjoy seeing her!
Alicia's son, Riley, and Evie are only 5 days apart. He's been on here before, he's the cutie pie little boy with a head full of blonde hair! Her kiddo's are only 16 months apart.
Without further ado, Meet Alyssa!



This one is my favorite, she's so mad that the nurse unswaddled her to cut off her tags!



4 comments:
Awwwwwww
And girl you are getting so good at your photo skills and editing. I still haven't taken the time to learn PSP.
What a beautiful little blessing!
Beautiful baby (and amazing pics...what a special gift for Alyssa's Mommy & Daddy)!
LizRice
I have to tell you, I think my daughter is beautiful...but the pics you took make her look AMAZING. You are getting really good at the photography girly...LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment