2.04.2009

22 Weeks Comparison Shots

Excuse how beautiful I look in each of these... *blech* Apparently, 22 weeks just makes me radiant...


Photobucket

I'm a lot more 'round', ha ha!

And here's a pic of me covered up. I'm feeling a lot more pregnant than just 22 weeks! (and yes, I chopped off my head for a reason. Think of how terrible I look in the picture above, if I chopped off my head in this one, it was baaaaad, LOL!)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to tell you how you are shaped differently, but you are shaped differently. You can tell he is in there different than Evie was. Hang in there with all the aches and pains. Jackie

Scott and Ashley said...

you are adorable! Love the round lil' tummy :)

-Ashley

The Pedigo Family said...

You look great! honestly can't tell that much of a difference except it looks like you're carrying Chet lower. You're one hot mama!!!

Laurie J. said...

I agree with the last comment- looks about the same but a little lower. And I like the short hair better, don't you? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous! Simply marvelous!

Hugs, Barbie

Anonymous said...

Good call,Laurie...yes, the short hair is super cute.

And dearest Brooke: you may not believe it now, but the day will come (and it may be years and years), but you will find that your heart will fill up, & yours eyes will over flow, looking at this pics. You will feel nothing but love, and not for a moment think that you look "blech".....for what my 2 cents is worth :-)

you and your beautiful pregancies!

love,

Liz

Aubrey Miller said...

I don't see a single thing wrong with you, except maybe you are just a bit too beautiful. No, that can't be a problem. Nevermind!

Aubrey

Ryan and Desyrae said...

You are so cute Brooke! I love your honesty, such a whirlwind of emotions. You look great!