2.22.2009

Some more photos...

Daddy was home for a bit this weekend and I was able to drag him in from the garage for a little bit to take some "maternity" type photos, since the one I tried to take of us turned out so fuzzy! Josh did a great job and I had a fun time editing his photos.

Hmmm... look at mommy's big belly:
Photobucket

Hi Brother!
Photobucket

Look momma, I have a big belly too!
Photobucket

Hey baby, here's a kiss until you come and I can give you a "real" one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now, a kissy for mommy:
Photobucket


After Daddy was done I snapped some more photos of our girl. Josh brings out the silliest and wildest mood in Evie, I love how her personality transforms when he is behind the camera or in the room while I snap the photos!! She is such a little ham and loves giving us smiles and making us laugh!

Here she is playing with Daddy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These shots are her performing in front of the mirror:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rockin' Daddy's headphones:
Photobucket

2 of my new faves:
Photobucket

Photobucket

*************************************************************

On a totally unrelated note, tomorrow is the memorial service for Sammi. It's at 2 pm, so prayers for the service and for the family would be appreciated. The parents attended service today at church and were prayed over and lifted up, please pray that God protects their hearts, comforts them and provides for their every need. Please also pray for their three year old son Bobby, this is a very confusing and sad time for him. Thanks readers!

3 comments:

artically said...

Beautiful pictures, Brooke! Your belly is PERFECT, and I'm positive Evie's going to be a great big sister. :)

Anonymous said...

love the photos!

Erica

Anonymous said...

Fun photos. You are just getting more and more professional. Soon...you will be charging as you take photos.

Hugs, B