1.27.2010

Chet- 8 months

I've been a slacker when it comes to blogging and taking photos. I'll make up for it by overloading you today with some recents of the kiddos.

Chet is 8 months now! Can't believe we are getting so much closer to the one year mark! He continues to light up our life and we love him so very much. Here's a couple of pics I took recently that I think capture him very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And feeding time :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and... in his walker:
(I don't know WHAT he was doing here!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor kids never got a picture of them looking like that. I hated the mess so they sat on my lap with one arm behind me, me holding the other hand and I fed them until they were 3 years old. Well not quiet that old but almost. Like I said I hated the mess. Thanks for the pictures and updates. Grandma Dean

bmag10 said...

Can I just tell you how excited I get when you post new blogs and facebook pictures? These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)

Erica said...

what a cutie pie

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and Chettie Chettie Bang Bang!

Barbie

Jackie said...

What treasures -- Chet and the pictures! Thanks for sharing!!!