AND AUNTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least she's smiling!
nope, not this grammie....looks like a par-tay, right there, little Miss Evie!
No fear here! Isn't she on the new spongy playground floor so it wouldn't hurt even if Josh missed her. Just josh'n with you! What fun she is having.
Yikees!!!! Grandma Deam
Ack! I freak when B does that with the kids. LOL
Joshhhhhh! O'ma
I hate this too! I know she looks like she is having fun, but what if.......B
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AND AUNTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least she's smiling!
nope, not this grammie....looks like a par-tay, right there, little Miss Evie!
No fear here! Isn't she on the new spongy playground floor so it wouldn't hurt even if Josh missed her. Just josh'n with you! What fun she is having.
Yikees!!!! Grandma Deam
Ack! I freak when B does that with the kids. LOL
Joshhhhhh! O'ma
I hate this too! I know she looks like she is having fun, but what if.......
B
Post a Comment