1.10.2010

My beautiful sister

I asked my sister to let me take a few photos of her. We managed about a 2 minute photo session together before one of the kids needed my attention...

I've been wanting to get some pics of her. She's such a beautiful person, both inside and out, and I'm so priveledge to know her, let alone be so close to her. She and my mom are my best friends and my greatest confidants.

I think these pics captured her perfectly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Paige at her best! LOL!!

Photobucket

Her humor
Photobucket

My favorite.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jackie said...

You did a beautiful job Brooke! Of course, you had a beautiful subject.

Erica said...

awww awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

My beautiful ganddaughter!! Pictures taken by a grand daughter just as beautiful inside and out. Could I be prejudice?? Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

They are awesome! Yes, she is beautiful inside and out!

Barbie

bmag10 said...

So beautiful :)

Ryan and Desyrae said...

These are so beautiful. What a special bond sisters have, truly one of God's greatest blessings!

jeremiah said...

these.

are.

gorgeous.

nice work for BOTH of you capturing these!

bella & i found them as we were in search of pictures of "weevie"- she STILL points to the computer & requests her by name!

finally- brooke, this is the BEST blogspot blog i have ever seen. not kidding.
see you guys soon.
much love.