2.24.2011

Cousins

We've been blessed that the kids have cousins whom they love and get to see and play with regularly.  We love our Tay Tay, Taryn, and Hailey-bug (and soon to join us baby Ali!) and we are so thankful for the lifelong relationships that our kids are forging.

We've had the opportunity to have Taylor and Taryn over a couple of times in the past couple of weeks.  The girls all play fabulously together, and Chet runs around torturing them by knocking over their perfectly arranged toys and yelling "RAWR" whenever they are playing quietly and he'd like a reaction.  Oh, the differences between boys and girls!

The other night the older girls were playing with Evie's giant (3 ft) Rapunzel doll.  They were dressing her up into different clothes, and then later, they had taken her into the bathroom along with another Rapunzel doll the size of a Barbie... I went in to check on them and I heard, "Puuuuush!  Puuuuush!  It's a Rapunzel doll!"  Apparently Rapunzel was giving birth and my daughter was directing the process... my little midwife :)

Here's a couple of snapshots, apparently Chet wasn't feeling the camera-love, because I don't have any of him?






4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Brooke! I enjoy your blog so much! Your family is gorgeous. I love hearing all about your life as a Mommy. Keep the posts comin!

Anonymous said...

Smiles :)...Oma

Stacey said...

love this!

Anonymous said...

Such sweeties! Chet too!

B