puppet shows, singing, fairies and mermaid princesses.
Our days involve a LOT of pretend play (and mess apparently as I look at these photos!). Evie is ALL about stories- ones she's made up, ones that we make up, and ones that she knows from books. She asks me constantly to tell her memories about when they were a baby, her absolute FAVORITE is when she was born. She likes to hear everyone's birth stories, and the other day in the car, she asked me to tell her the story of when "Paigie was pushed out", to which I replied, "You mean, when Paigie was born???" "Yeah mom... pushed out." Maybe we're a bit too graphic with the birth stories? ba ha ha.
The pics below are of a "puppet show" that Evie orchestrated. She was so sweet and even let Chet play with the puppets (stuffed animals) and get on the stage (yoga mat). It was all fun and games until he pulled her peezy from hanging on the television, and the candlesticks that were holding them in place crashed around him. (Scary! His guardian angel works OVERTIME!) Just a cute glimpse into a morning in our life:
 |
| The set up |
 |
| Little brother just hitting that bear over and over. What? |
 |
| Give me a smoochie hippo |
 |
| The hippo won, apparently |
 |
| Tell me your secrets Barney.. how do I get you to get big like the kids do on TV?? |
 |
| And now it's... music time. |
 |
| Take a bow. (no I didn't ask her to, she's just bowing) |
 |
| Singin' |
 |
| What mom? |
 |
| Costume change, she asked for "bun" in her hair so she'd look like Tinkerbell. |
 |
| We played Mermaid Princess forevvvvvver. I always had to be the evil octopus polluting the ocean. Fun. |
 |
| I love this one. |
2 comments:
Love the one of Chet standing on a chair! Stoked to see what he will be like when he grows up!!
Post a Comment