Yesterday was a long mommy day. Evie and I have been spending a lot of time together, so it was hard for both of us that I was back at work after our vacations. When I picked her up she was sooooooooo excited to see me, she was flapping her arms for me to pick her up. So I did and while I was talking to her O'ma (my mother-in-law) about the day and how she had done, Evie planted a kiss right on me! And she proceeded to continue to kiss and hug and love on me the whole time I was talking, it was so precious. What a wonderful way to be greeted!!!!!!
And when I got in the car, I have to admit, I teared up. I just started thinking about those kisses.... It was so wonderful to be shown love by this little person that I had been loving on for the past 10 months. I mean, she was clearly loving on me and I was just so thankful to the Lord for giving me this wonderful, beautiful baby.
She has improved so much on her crawling! She crawled all the way down the hallway at O'ma's house! And she crawled across my mom's living room floor. She's doing great! And Stacey said she's "pulling up" on everything today at their house. Yikes! Yesterday I thought, "She's moving... she always will be moving! There's no turning back now!". Eeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment