7.06.2008

Our 4th weekend...

On the 4th we went over to my parents and played in the pool. It was only Evie's second time in the pool and she had a much better time than her first (I think the first time it was just too cold for her). I, personally, do not like swimming in the pool, however, I want Evie to experience it, so there I am, with her in the pool.

Evie modeling her bikini (that her O'ma got her)
Photobucket

Giving smiles to Grammy:
Photobucket

Evie giving and receiving kisses from "Pickle" (Dillon), her first love:
Photobucket

And this one Liz snapped of her, I LOVE it!
Photobucket

She enjoyed the fireworks and studied them with great intent. However, she did NOT like the sound of the piccolo pete and cried and cried when it went off. The fireworks were a good 3 hours after her bedtime, so after the trauma of the "pete" she snuggled in my arms, zoned out, and went to sleep.

Her watching fireworks:
Photobucket

And here is some random pictures that I just uploaded and haven't gotten to share yet!

Playing guitar with daddy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I love this one, it was taken up at camp, and to me it says:

"I hate nature"
Photobucket

One day, her hair was absolutely crazy and I had to snap some 'morning' hair shots for y'all:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Evie you are so cute!! I love your bikini, it's very stylish!! You look like you had a great time swimming and watching the fireworks!!

Brooke - great pictures as always!!

Anonymous said...

that first shot w/her & Josh & guitar is hilarious!! the way that she is kind of looking out of the side of her eyes.

she's a cutie, no doubt!

love,

Liz

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

I LOVE the camp picture - you're right it screams "I hate nature" :)